- Protective Clothing
- Disposable type
- Supply to Hospital frontlines coverall protective suit.
- Designed to protect wearers against heavy liquid splash and biological hazards.
- The most popular and widely applied choice in various industries.
- Low lining to reduce the risk of contamination in environment
- An Effective Barrier Against Blood, Body Fluids and Infective Agents
- Breathable to Work Efficiently
- Application: Agriculture, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Disaster Management, Disease Control, Electronic Industries, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Painting.
- Color: White
- Material: 53gsm Microporous film laminated PPSB
- Safety standards: -
✅ TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Dry Particle Suits-Suits for protection against hazardous dusts and any dry particles.
✅ TYPE 6 EN 13034 reduced spray -suits which offer limited protection against a light spray of liquid chemicals.
✅ EN 14126 Protective clothing can resist against biological hazards and infective agents.
✅ EN 1073-2 Protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
✅EN 1149-5 Electrostatic dissipative protective clothing with a surface resistance of maximum 2.5×10 exp 9 ohm.
* What is Coverall?
Answer: a loose-fitting protective garment that is worn over other clothing dust coat , gaberdine , smock , duster , gabardine
#Safetyware #Ultitec #BodyProtection #Coverall #ChemicalProtection #protectivesuit