Sundström SR 315 ABE1 Gas Filter for Organic & Inorganic Vapors and Acid Gases
Item Code: H023212
- Gas filter SR 315 Class 1 are designed for use with Sundström half masks and full face masks.
- Type A protects against organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points > +65 °C.
- Type B protects against inorganic gases and vapours, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide.
- Type E protects against acidic gases and vapours, such as sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride.
- The gas filter can easily be combined with particle filter SR 510 P3 R in order to obtain protection also against aerosols (particles), e.g. during spray painting.