Sundström H012 SR 100 Silicone Half Face Mask
Item Code: H012112, H012012, H012812
- One of the world's most comfortable and reliable half masks
- Made from silicone throughout, with wide and soft application surfaces for an optimal fit
- Direct airflow into the mask and two exhalation valves ensure a very low breathing
- Two exhalation valves minimize and reduce the formation of moisture in the mask
- The valve covers with partitions effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist.
- The material and pigment of the mask body are approved by FDA and BGA for foods, which Easily adjustable elastic head harness straps of the mask are designed as a V-shaped loop & have a large dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and safe fit.
- The mask is used either as an APR in combination with filters and/or cartridges from the Sundström range, or in combination with the SR 307 compressed air attachment, this combination is called a Type C Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator (SAR)
- Harness and mask attachment distribute the pressure equally against the face
- A long service life with few spares simplifies care and maintenance