- Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away.
- Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask.
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle.
Dupont TY127S Tyvek Fabric Protective Coverall with Hood, Elastic Wrists and Ankles